Meet the Mormons is a new motion picture that will be opening in theaters nation wide this Friday, October 10, 2014. Meet the Mormons is a documentary film that examines the very diverse lives of six devout members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Filmed on location and across the globe, Meet the Mormons takes viewers on a journey into the day-to-day realities of individuals living in the U.S., Costa Rica, Nepal and beyond. From their individual passions to their daily struggles, each story paints a picture as rich and unique as the next while challenging the stereotypes that surround the Mormon faith.
See the trailer here.
When: Friday, October 10th, 2014.
Where: Meet the Mormons will debut in approximately 200 theaters across the U.S. including the following local theaters:
- Las Vegas Samstown 18 – 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89122-6001
- Town Square 18 – 6587 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Village Square Stadium 18 – 9400 W Sahara Ave , Las Vegas, NV 89117-5357
- Texas Station Stadium 18 – 2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, NV 89030-3562
- Henderson 12 – 851 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89015-7520
- Others – http://meetthemormons.com/locations
Net proceeds (box office proceeds less distribution expenses) from the film will be donated to the American Red Cross.
Running Time: 78 minutes
Rating: Rated PG by the MPAA for some thematic elements.