You Can Help Teach People To Save Lives
The Red Cross of Southern Nevada is looking for bilingual Spanish speaking Volunteer Health and Safety Instructors to teach First Aid / CPR training courses in Las Vegas, NV.
Our volunteer instructors help people to learn the lifesaving skills that have resulted in so many happy endings during emergencies.
People who’ve suffered from smoke inhalation, victims of a car accident, or near drowning victims are often helped by someone who has been trained in CPR and First Aid. You can help to raise the odds that help is available when it’s needed.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Experience in Education, Health Services, Psychology, Communications, Safety or a related field is preferred
- You’ll be trained in Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED instruction
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- A positive and professional attitude and demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Ability to operate video equipment
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Enthusiasm for American Red Cross products and services
- Valid Nevada driver’s license and a good driving record
For a link to apply, go here.